“To dream anything that you want to dream. That’s the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.”—Bernard Edmonds
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
1. What happened to us? Ever since the season ended, we split ways and that’s no bueno. You’re becoming too fake, and I’m not the only one who’s noticing it. =/ 2. I am so glad to have found you and spent 10/17 years of my life with you. 3. I don’t think I can ever look at you the same anymore after that incident since the years we’ve spent together didn’t seem to matter to you. 4. I don’t say it enough to either of you, but I love you so much and I’m sorry if I haven’t been spending quality time with you guys lately. 5. You need to buckle up and prepare yourself to improve. You waste too much money.
TEN things about yourself:
1. I have really low self-esteem and I’m really conscious about my body. 2. When one of my hand gets wet, I need to get the other hand wet, too, or else it feels weird. 3. I can’t eat something unless I drink…something first. 4. I can never control myself especially when it comes to being a procrastinator. 5. I am beginning to read books, but now that Spring Break is over I’m not sure if I’ll have time to read anymore. 6. I am honestly scared for college and the future itself. I’m scared to grow up. 7. I like things planned ahead of time and I get really annoyed&pissed when plans either change or don’t go as planned. 8. My emotion takes over a lot and I can loose my mood really easily. One trait I really dislike. 9. I can’t seem to get my work done when the sun is up; My homework mode is best in the evening. 10. I need to start taking advantage of my free time.
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
1. Family oriented. 2. Has a good humor. 3. Is well liked by different crowds of people. 4. Religious and attends mass weekly. 5. Respectful and knows their limits. 6. Nice taste in music. (agreed with Myla) 7. Surprising me with how well he knows me.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. School work 2. Boyfriend 3. Family 4. My Future 5. Being conscious about my body 6. New adventures 7. FOOD.
Four things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Procrastinate on homework 2. VChat with Baby 3. Phone w/ him right before sleeping 4. Checking Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/YouTube Accounts.
(AS OF TODAY…) 1. Hey Soul Sister 2. Mad World 3. Billionaire
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Take a cruise around the world, visiting EVERY country. 2. Buy the house my mother grew up in (fix and be kept active) && Buy the old car that daddy has always been wanting (the first car his grandfather had)